Pokemon Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can train your pokemon, defeat gym leaders, and go up against the elite four!! Welcome all Pokemon Masters!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:27 am by Guest

» tratamiento de coltrax con motrin
Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

» Bleach Frost Affiliate Button
Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished] EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:48 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

» Our Button
Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished] EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:42 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

» Mathis Vs Kaylin
Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:17 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

» Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished]
Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished] EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:46 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

» Kaylin Pokemon WIP
Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished] EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:06 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

» Elite Four Mathis
Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished] EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:28 am by Elite Four Kaylin

» TM/HM Application
Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:58 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

Affiliates
Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished] TJ2br

Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elite Four Kaylin
Admin
Elite Four Kaylin

Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished]   Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Hello, my name is Kayla. I am fifteen years young and I have been roleplaying for about four years of that fifteen. My favorite thing to do in my free time is read and sing.

Who are you?

Name: Kaylin
Sexuality: Lesbian/Gay
Race: Caucasian
Occupation: Elite Four leader, and in her spare time she helps out with the PokeMart.
Team: None/Formerly Team Rocket
Face Claim: Honestly I don't know where my picture came from... so I spose fanart.

Satisfy My Curiosity

Positive Personality Traits
Trustworthy
Honest
Kind
Loving
High Esteemed

Negative Personality Traits
Stubborn
Rebellious
Childish
Indecisive
Scatter-Brained

Inventory (This is literally all in my bag... It's really sad)
ITEMS
19 Full Restores
16 Max Revives
15 Hyper Potions
10 Max Potions
3 Leaf Stones
4 Fire Stones
2 Thunder Stones
3 Water Stones
1 Moon Stone
1 Sun Stone
POKEBALLS
6 PokeBalls
17 Great Balls
32 Ultra Balls
2 Love Balls
9 Heavy Balls
NEEDED
340995 Money
Pokeblock Case and blocks
Red Flute
Acro Bike
Old Rod
items -Blue Flute
items -Charcoal
needed -Contest Pass
items -13 Elixirs
Everstone
Exp. Share

I'mma stop at that cause I have a lot more...

Let Me Get to Know Your Team

Starter Pokemon: Chikorita (Female)

Current Team: Meganium (Chika; Female), Leafeon (Eve; Rare Female), Ivysaur (Ivy; Male), Deerling (Ling; Female), Sawsbuck (Dear; Male)

Level of Pokemon: Chika- 58, Eve- 57, Ivy- 54, Ling- 56, Dear- 57

Gimme A Little Bit More About You

History: Kaylin started her training at ten years old, like most trainers, with hardly any difficulty to go on. She was born in Violet City, raised just next door to the family of Gym Leaders. She spent a respective amount of time in the gym, battling trainers that entered it and sending them either back to the Pokemon Center over and over again or allowing them through to the leader.

After she left home with Chika, she traveled all over the Johto region to gather badges and win contests. She went up against the elite four with only Chika, Eve, and one of her older pokemon, a Cacturne named Cacti, another female of course. Though it was tough taking on a dragon master, the four of them pull through victorious and face the champion, taking his place with her powerful grass type pokemon. After defeating him, Kaylin decides she wants to be a gym leader and, for a couple years, she was. If it weren't for her dealings with Team Rocket in the past, she wouldn't have lost her title as Violet City Gym Leader. When her neighbors that had been the gym leaders before her found out that she had once belonged to Team Rocket, and was once a higher up in said group, the kicked her out and put in Falkner as the new gym leader, making it a flying type gym once more.

With her past chasing her and ruining her dreams, Kaylin went to face the elite four again, this time with more than the original three. She carried with her Chika, Eve, Cacti, Rose (a Roselia from Hoenn), and Ivy, her Ivysaur, just evolved from a Bulbasaur. She fought, but didn't fight like a true trainer, allowing her team to lose and send her deeper into depression than she needed to be. The current Champion, a man named Lance, came up with a way for Kaylin to rise from her spot in the gutter and return to her normal, childish and rebellious self that many loved. He forced her to be a Elite Four, making her face trainer after trainer as she watched them beat her pokemon, trying to be the next champion.

The pain of her pokemon, without their trainers love, brought her back from the dead. Her fire returned and she smoked trainers until they were tough enough to handle her disobedient pokemon, for without love for so long, they had grown into wild pokemon, though still yearning for the love of their master. It wasn't until she left her post for a couple months and traveled around with her darlings that she regained their obedience and trust in her.

It was around that time that she caught more grass pokemon, none of them the pokemon she uses against trainers now. She was given a Treeko, who she calls Tree, and she kept him close to her for a long while until she got to Sinnoh, capturing Ling and Dear and another pokemon called Cherubi, which she evolved into a Cherrim. Cherrim is the first pokemon she hasn't named her whole life. She keeps it in her room at the Elite Four, treasuring it for that reason and that it helped her defeat her past.

Kaylin found Cherrim as he was being attacked by some Mightayena, three of them, cornered by them and their dark trainers. When Kaylin saw it, she knew that the Cherrim -- Cherubi -- was in trouble and she immediately went to it's rescue. When she got in the way of the Mightayenas, taking their attacks, one of the dark clothed trainers laughed with surprise, "Kaylin? No way! We've been looking everywhere for you! Guess what? Team Rocket got back together, you should come back!"
Kaylin recognized the voice, trying to shut out the angry memories that flung themselves to the front of her mind. She glanced back at the Cherubi and grimaced, "Sorry, but I'm a good guy now. Stealing and other criminal actions are out of my life and I don't intend to bring them back in. Team Rocket got me kicked out of my gym but they also got me my position as an Elite Four... I can't say I regret it, but I don't want to start again with that mess. Thanks but no thanks."
Kaylin had a short battle with the three, ending up victorious and taking the Cherubi away from them. She leveled him up until he was lvl 25 and she watched as he jumped from her arms and started shifting forms, becoming a cute little flower pokemon in about a minute.

After traveling from Kanto to Johto to Hoenn to Sinnoh, Kaylin was tired and came back to the Elite Four, happy and excited to be back. When she arrived, she realized she had never met her fellow Elite Four and introduced herself to them, Mathis and Chuck and ________. They were new, like her, so she had never faced them. It was extremely refreshing to have new friends to Kaylin and, from then to now, she has lived a happy, healthy life with her friends and pokemon.

RP Sample: These samples are from mah bleach site so... it's different.

Chika sat perfectly still, her face covered by a dark veil to protect her identity. The only part of her face that was visible were her lips down, perked into a slightly crazed smile. Her clothes, normally a too small black tank top and blue jeans, were replaced by a formal kimono. Her zanpakuto was strapped to her back in case she needed it though she doubted she would. She tapped her left fingers on her right forearm to a beat that played inside her head.
Behind her, not two feet from her, were two other vizards. They both wore veils over their faces as well but their whole faces were covered meaning that they were not supposed to speak. They both wore traditional black tuxes and stood in a rather business like stance.

Chika's smile widened into a full blown grin. She herself shouldn't have been away from her base as she had matters to attend to. "I'm sorry to be wasting your precious time, Captain Commander, but this is taking time of my own." She paused and sat down in front of him, placing her hands on the table seriously, "The peace between the Vizard and the Shinigami is beginning to die. Many of my followers, myself included in their ranks, loath regular Shinigami for the exile we have undured these last hundred years. Now that the war with Aizen has come to an end, it is time we sort through our issues before another war comes to pass."

Chika was surprised when the head captain disappeared, leaving her and her two vizard alone as the shinigami followed their leader. "Damn you! Let them ravage for a moment, we wouldn't have taken much longer." One of the vizards lifted his veil and spoke quietly, "Leader... we should help them."Chika hissed, tearing the veil from her face and letting her crazed blue eyes flash at him. "Fine. But we had better make this quick, I would rather not have a war." The three of them together drew their zanpakutos and and flew after them.

"Arrancar... as enemies? Can we not live in peace and harmony with every race?" Chika let out a distressed cry, motioning for her two men to stay by her side. "Had I not thought it was just hollows, I would have helped them. But arrancars? They were once humans, the very humans we protected for so many years. Have you no sympathy for them?"It wasn't until she had spoken that she realized she had removed her veil and she was showing her face off to the Captain Commander. She hissed angrily at herself before glancing at the fighting men close to her, "Captain... some of my men are willing to return to the Soul Society if you will allow them... but they want a Division of their own. Division 14. They will not stay loyal to me much longer and I know that, I understand that and realize that it is because I am not the leader they want me to be. Take over them but treat them as your men as long as they get a different division." Chika looked away from him and sadness sprinkled across her slightly wild face, "I will not join you if that is the condition. Neither will many more of my men. Just agree to that one thing... not for me, but for the people who miss their homes and families."

"My underlings as you called them, Captain, are loyal to the one they follow. When they switch to you, they will be loyal to you. The ones truly loyal to me will remain completely loyal to me... until I go to far." Chika narrowed her eyes, "Shinigami are not humans either, Captain. So if hollows and arrancars are not humans anymore and they are supposed to be our new enemies, when I in fact have friends there, then shinigami should be our enemies too? Captain... I'm afraid that this war is inevitable. The shinigami have not changed since we were there in the beginning and they most likely never will. You may have the ones who wish to follow you, but until this is resolved, Vizards have declared war on Soul Society."
Chika looked to her one of her subordinates quickly and said, "Inform the vizard that wish to join Soul Society that they either leave at once or they will be forced to leave. If they are not gone by the time I return, then they will find themselves in a fight." As he nodded and left, Chika turned back to the Captain Commander and narrowed her blue eyes at him, "I have brought papers for you to sign. They were readied a week ago, in case there was to be peace and in case there was to be war." SHe brought the war papers out with a pen, handing them to him and pointing to the X_______ where he would sign. "Sign now and we will wage war in a month."
Back to top Go down
https://espeon-sees-all.board-directory.net
Elite Four Kaylin
Admin
Elite Four Kaylin

PostSubject: Re: Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished]   Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Woot! Finished mah friends!
Back to top Go down
Elite Four Mathis

Elite Four Mathis

PostSubject: Re: Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished]   Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:47 pm

APPROVED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elite Four Kaylin
Admin
Elite Four Kaylin

PostSubject: Re: Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished]   Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished] EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:46 pm

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished]   Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished] Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Masters :: Applications :: Character Applications-
Jump to: