Pokemon Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can train your pokemon, defeat gym leaders, and go up against the elite four!! Welcome all Pokemon Masters!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Rules of being a Pokemon Master! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:27 am by Guest

» tratamiento de coltrax con motrin
Rules of being a Pokemon Master! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

» Bleach Frost Affiliate Button
Rules of being a Pokemon Master! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:48 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

» Our Button
Rules of being a Pokemon Master! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:42 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

» Mathis Vs Kaylin
Rules of being a Pokemon Master! EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:17 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

» Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished]
Rules of being a Pokemon Master! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:46 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

» Kaylin Pokemon WIP
Rules of being a Pokemon Master! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:06 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

» Elite Four Mathis
Rules of being a Pokemon Master! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:28 am by Elite Four Kaylin

» TM/HM Application
Rules of being a Pokemon Master! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:58 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

Affiliates
Rules of being a Pokemon Master! TJ2br

Rules of being a Pokemon Master!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elite Four Kaylin
Admin
Elite Four Kaylin

Rules of being a Pokemon Master! Empty
PostSubject: Rules of being a Pokemon Master!   Rules of being a Pokemon Master! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:35 pm

WARNING: Failure to abide by these rules will result in punishment up to banishment from the Pokemon Masters site.

Chatbox Rules
1. Harmful sexist jokes will NOT be tolerated.
If you are only playing around, sure, then have at it, as long as no one takes offense. If it harms someone else in some way, appologize.
Punishments:
a. Warning
b. Kick
c. Temporary Ban from the CB
d. If it continues on, you will be banned from the site for a certain set of days.

2. Badmouthing someone else's religion, again, will NOT be tolerated.
I, myself, am not of any monothiest religion, in fact I am a polythiest. I take high offense when someone makes fun of me for being Wiccan and I am sure that others do as well feel the same way. If it is a healthy debate over it, then fine. But any arguements and there will be consequences. If you do not immediately stop when an admin tells you too, the previous punishments above will be put into place.

3. Spamming is also not allowed.
Posting the same thing over and over and OVER is annoying. So please, don't spam. Honestly it annoys everyone. Again, the above punishments will be taken into effect.

4. Cursing profusely. No.
As I understand that most of my sites users do not act like this, I still must warn you all not to do it. Especially towards other users. That is a big no. Ah, and the biggest swear I do not want to hear in my cb is the word "Nigger". My grandfather says it and I wrinkle my nose at him for it too. I NEVER want to see or hear about someone saying it. Again... punishments above.

5. Sex in the CB. Again, no.
Kissing and hugs are as far as you may go. No farther. The punishments are less severe for this but I still do not want to see anything more then a kiss or hug.

6. One more thing, Homophobes and Racists.
If you're a homophobe fine. But if there is a gay or lesbian in the cb... get over it. Seriously, no big deal. In my opinion, gay guys are adorable. And I am bisexual myself so everything works out with that. And in my opinion again, homophobes are dumbasses. No offense intended. Same thing for racists.

Roleplay Rules
1. Godmodding. No.
No, no, and NO!!! Have I said no?! This is NOT allowed. While in battle you must give the other character a chance to respond and possibly dodge your attack. For example: Kaylin's Espeon used Psychic on Mathis's Glaceon. NOT: Espeon hit Glaceon.

2. This is an Advanced RPG. Spell right.
Try to post at least a paragraph every time you post. No one liners! If you don't want to RP at this length, you can use the Role-play Academy to post as much or as little as you want. Also, you MUST RP in third person and use correct spelling and grammar. A misspelled word or run on sentece every now and then is okay, but nothing like this: ash wlked 2 da garden and admred his flowers oh pretty fowers he said to misty and smiled. how are u today misty ... Er, that's not only bad grammar, but completely out of character. XD

3. Again with the behavior thing.
Homophobes, Sexists, Racists, and easily offended Religious people: No, no, no. PLEASE. I don't need complaints about someone rping like a jackass in their posts. No offense intended.

4. Ranks
To have a high rank such as a leader of a team or gym leader, you must be a good RPer. If the RP sample in your character application is not good, you will not get a high rank. If there is a rank you want and someone has it, you may challenge them to a fight. However, they do not have to accept. If you have a high ranked character you must RP with that character at least once in two weeks unless you posted an absent notice, or you will be stripped of your rank.

Basic Forum Rules
1. Registering
When you register your username should be the same as your character's name. After you register you can head over to the character creation area and create your character. You must wait until an admin or mod approves your character before you begin to RP. Also, you need at least one of your characters to have some form of your name in it. For instance, my name is Kayla and I am Elite Four Kaylin. Not so hard really.

2. Admins and Moderators
Do not ask to be an admin or moderator. If I think you will be good for the job then I'll make you one. Please respect and listen to all admin and moderators. If you think they're doing something unfair, post it in the help area.

3. Relating self to character.
Do not make a custom character that is just like one of the canon characters from the original series. Make them an individual. However, if you want your custom character to be related to a canon character, that may be fine. Just ask an admin.

4. Application Comments
With applications, only admin/mods are allowed to leave a comment on the application, even if another member of the site thinks that the admin/mod is wrong, or if they think that a person’s abilities are unfair and OP and say so before a mod/admin can review the application – if you disagree with the decision you can PM that admin/mod stating that, and your reason/s why, but you can’t leave a comment on the page. Also, if an application has WIP in the title no one can leave a comment because it’s common courtesy to let them finish it themselves, and see if they realise what’s wrong before they finish, because WIP means just that – that they’re not finished[u]
Back to top Go down
https://espeon-sees-all.board-directory.net

Rules of being a Pokemon Master!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Masters :: Index :: Rules-
Jump to: