Pokemon Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can train your pokemon, defeat gym leaders, and go up against the elite four!! Welcome all Pokemon Masters!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Alternate Character App EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:27 am by Guest

» tratamiento de coltrax con motrin
Alternate Character App EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

» Bleach Frost Affiliate Button
Alternate Character App EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:48 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

» Our Button
Alternate Character App EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:42 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

» Mathis Vs Kaylin
Alternate Character App EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:17 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

» Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished]
Alternate Character App EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:46 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

» Kaylin Pokemon WIP
Alternate Character App EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:06 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

» Elite Four Mathis
Alternate Character App EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:28 am by Elite Four Kaylin

» TM/HM Application
Alternate Character App EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:58 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

Affiliates
Alternate Character App TJ2br

Alternate Character App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elite Four Kaylin
Admin
Elite Four Kaylin

Alternate Character App Empty
PostSubject: Alternate Character App   Alternate Character App EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Hello, my name is ______. I am _______ years young and I have been roleplaying for ________ years of that ________. My favorite thing to do in my free time is _______.

Who are you?

Name: (The name of your trainer)
Sexuality: (Is your trainer gay, straight, or bi)
Race: (You should know this one, it's obvious. Colour of your skin.)
Occupation: (Job? It goes here. Ex: police officer, breeder, gym leader, etc. Note that there are a limited amount of leaders so there can only be one leader per person so don't create five leaders and one trainer, be fair to other members.)
Team: (This is where you put whether or not you are part of a bad guy team, ex: Rocket, Aqua, Magma, etc.)
Face Claim: (This is where you put where you got your character's picture. If you don't know, have an admin look it up or just write in fanart, if it's a fan pic.)

Satisfy My Curiosity

Positive Personality Traits
This is where you'll put your good personality traits, ex: trustworthy, loyal, brave, etc. Please no less than five and no more than ten, don't need to overload your personality.

Negative Personality Traits
This is where you'll put your bad personality traits, ex: dishonest, stubborn, cowardly, etc. Please no less than five and no more than ten, don't need to overload your personality.

Inventory
This is what you have in your bag. All new trainers start out with five pokeballs, just like the games. Anyone past their new trainer stage needs to fill this out with some items you're carrying around with you, like the little pack rats you are. Smile

Let Me Get to Know Your Team

Starter Pokemon: (This is where your very first pokemon goes, please choose the original starters, which include: For Kanto it's Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or Charmander. For Johto it's Chikorita, Totodile, or Cyndaquil. Hoenn is Torchic, Treeko, or Mudkip. Sinnoh is Turtwig, Piplup, or Chimchar. And Unova is Snivy, Oshawott, or Tepig.)

Current Team: (This is where you post your team of pokemon, if you aren't a starting trainer.)

Level of Pokemon: (If you are a starting trainer, ignore this part because it has nothing to do with you as your starter starts out at level five. Everyone else, give us reasonable levels for the pokemon you own.)

Gimme A Little Bit More About You

History: (This is where you'll put your life from the start of your training [for older, more experienced trainers] or from childhood [for younger, starting trainers or those just a few years into their pokemon training]

RP Sample: (Before we can approve you, we must see how well you roleplay. This also decides on whether or not you get your rank/occupation. Don't go all out for this one sample, give us how you really rp.)

Code:
Hello, my name is ______. I am _______ years young and I have been roleplaying for ________ years of that ________. My favorite thing to do in my free time is _______.

[b][u][size=18]Who are you?[/size][/u][/b]

Name: (The name of your trainer)
Sexuality: (Is your trainer gay, straight, or bi)
Race: (You should know this one, it's obvious. Colour of your skin.)
Occupation: (Job? It goes here. Ex: police officer, breeder, gym leader, etc. Note that there are a limited amount of leaders so there can only be one leader per person so don't create five leaders and one trainer, be fair to other members.)
Team: (This is where you put whether or not you are part of a bad guy team, ex: Rocket, Aqua, Magma, etc.)
Face Claim: (This is where you put where you got your character's picture. If you don't know, have an admin look it up or just write in fanart, if it's a fan pic.)

[b][u][size=18]Satisfy My Curiosity[/size][/u][/b]

Positive Personality Traits
This is where you'll put your good personality traits, ex: trustworthy, loyal, brave, etc. Please no less than five and no more than ten, don't need to overload your personality.

Negative Personality Traits
This is where you'll put your bad personality traits, ex: dishonest, stubborn, cowardly, etc. Please no less than five and no more than ten, don't need to overload your personality.

Inventory
This is what you have in your bag. All new trainers start out with five pokeballs, just like the games. Anyone past their new trainer stage needs to fill this out with some items you're carrying around with you, like the little pack rats you are. :)

[b][u][size=18]Let Me Get to Know Your Team[/size][/u][/b]

Starter Pokemon: (This is where your very first pokemon goes, please choose the original starters, which include: For Kanto it's Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or Charmander. For Johto it's Chikorita, Totodile, or Cyndaquil. Hoenn is Torchic, Treeko, or Mudkip. Sinnoh is Turtwig, Piplup, or Chimchar. And Unova is Snivy, Oshawott, or Tepig.)

Current Team: (This is where you post your team of pokemon, if you aren't a starting trainer.)

Level of Pokemon: (If you are a starting trainer, ignore this part because it has nothing to do with you as your starter starts out at level five. Everyone else, give us reasonable levels for the pokemon you own.)

[b][u][size=18]Gimme A Little Bit More About You[/size][/u][/b]

History: (This is where you'll put your life from the start of your training [for older, more experienced trainers] or from childhood [for younger, starting trainers or those just a few years into their pokemon training]

RP Sample: (Before we can approve you, we must see how well you roleplay. This also decides on whether or not you get your rank/occupation. Don't go all out for this one sample, give us how you really rp.)
Back to top Go down
https://espeon-sees-all.board-directory.net

Alternate Character App
Page 1 of 1